With over 30 years of manufacturing excellence, Geo-Tech Industries Inc. has been providing shop and field based industrial metal fabrication services to the largest and most respected companies worldwide in the Pulp and Paper, Mining, Petroleum and Chemical Industries all over the world.
We've built everything from the Gemini Telescope in Hawaii to ASME pressure vessels across North America.
We are fully certified by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors (NBBI) and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) in order to guarantee quality.
Geo-Tech Industries Inc. commits to provide a safe and healthy work environment. While upholding the rights of workers to work in a safe and healthy environment, Geo-Tech Industries Inc. also commits to work in a spirit of consultation and cooperation with its employees. Its Health, Safety and Environment Policy is intended to create, implement, and maintain a policy framework that enables minimization of occupational injury and illness and negative impacts to the environment, by ensuring:
• Compliance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
• Proactive identification and management of health, safety and environment related risks within our operations, maintenance and construction activities;
• Continuous review and improvement of this Policy and the related policy framework;
• Appropriate goals and monitoring of performance in respect of those goals;
• Contractors align with Geo-Tech Industries Inc.’s Policy; and,
• Promotion of a zero-injury safety culture, healthy lifestyles, and environmental responsibility to foster and support excellence in our health, safety, and environment performance.
Every Geo-Tech Industries Inc. employee and contractor is responsible for Geo-Tech Industries Inc.’s environmental performance, and health and safety of themselves and their fellow employees.